Saturday, March 15, 2008

call boy meets "puke" call girl

Never have I imagined that I could actually be crazy for a call girl. Yup, that's right, a call girl!

It was on the eve of my loooong valentine's day when I met call girl. It was one of those nights when I was in the mood to explore the exciting world of Phat Phong. I felt really sexy wearing a tight dark sleeveless shirt that shows off my defined chest and shoulders. After an hour of navigating through the maze of bargains, hustlers and curious tourists I finally settled in one of those sleazy show houses.

It was maybe 2 hours later and 6 bottles of beer that I started to appreciate the gross cycle of tasteless shows performed by naked fat and ugly girls. And then... out of the abyss of smoke and ugly showgirls.... there she was, my "call girl." At first, I thought it was just the combined effect of the alcohol I have consumed and the thundering beat of the dance music. But indeed, there she was... an oasis in the thick of the stench of sex and sin. I thought "oh my, she is so damn innocent-looking and very pretty." I was mesmerized with her looks and her erotically sexy moves. And unlike all other girls there, she never took off her panties and her bra... she didn't have to because she was damn alluring as it were.

I must have been drop-jawed and salivating while watching her (haha). I felt a very strong pull, hypnotized, and not to mention my throbbing cock. As if she knew what was going on inside me, she often looked into my eyes and provocatively caressed her body. She would move towards where I was seated and teasingly pressed my hands into her breasts and pussy... aaaaah.

I knew she was just acting out her role and mind you she was doing it quite well. But still, I can't resist her magnet. In between her dance sequence, she joined me in my table and I just held her "lovingly." She doesn't speak english, so we can't converse. However, that was more than enough for me.

I left that night yearning for more of "call girl." I held her hand and she gave me a long and passionate kiss. Zoooooom... i felt so highschoolish! We exchanged numbers under the watchful eye of her pimp but i knew that was all to it. "Puke" (meaning beautiful)..."you're so Puke" was all I could say.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

am I reading this right? call boy meets call girl? Hehehe. That's a a nice one.

You take good photos, by the way. Nikon-ian or Canon-ite? - boitoi4free

mack mack said...

cool story.keep it coming

call_boy454 said...

nyahaha... mack mack this is not fiction ha... its a true story

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.