Sunday, January 20, 2008

G4 Pick-up Lines

First, get sexy photo shots of your self and try your best to get angles that make you seem reaallly hot. Choose an intriguing handle. Then come up with a profile that creates the illusion that you are a paradoxical combination of someone who is smart, romantic, kind, interesting and exciting. Project as if you are a fascinating combination of a scientist, a gym instructor, a poet and a social worker rolled into one. In short, come up with a packaging which is delightfully a misfit in the context of G4. And then wait for those cyber pick-up lines to flood in....
Here are samples of what I got.

Of course I got crass lines like:

"screw me pare"
"tuhugin moko"
"fuck me tonight tol"
"gano ba kalaki titi mo?"
"ang sarap mo tol... patirikin mo mata ko"
"pwede ba gumatas sayo?"
"ang sexy mo... tirahin moko"

the transactive type...
"magkano rate mo"
"kita tayo pag-uwi ko dyan sa Pinas"
"wanna travel around Asia with me? sagot kita"
"OK na ba sayo ang 300$ per night? ano kaya mo gawin?"
"ei could I be your swim/gym/badminton buddy?"
"gusto mo free massage?"

the pa-impress type...
"Hi, I'm a doctor here the US .. I'll be there next month, wanna meet up?"
"I'm always travelling to different countries, and I have a very respectable job... could we be friends?"
"Hey wanna join me at Manila Hotel tonight? We could have coffee there"
"Wanna have breakfast in Tagaytay? I could pick you up"
"I'm in Paris right now but I will be there next week... wanna SEB?"

... the romantic -- rare types..
"i like your blog, hope we can watch the sunset together sometime... interesting ka, para kang oasis sa disyertong site na ito"
"are you for real? you are too good to be true... I would want to spend the rest of my life with someone like you"
"very impressive profile, you are a rarity in these parts..."
"nakaka-inlove ka... shit ka!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) take a look that emo boy style over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you learn that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.